3-Bedroom Mahogany Bay House
This is a completed home with high-end finishes. It is a luxurious 3-bedroom home in Mahogany Bay Village. The beautiful home has a total of 2,361 square feet with 1,741 interior square feet and 620 square feet of deck. The home has 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms with a casita that can be an optional independent studio apartment or garage, office, etc. This single-story home boasts two spacious suites with a 3rd room nestled between them maximizing floor space and functionality leaving plenty of room for a huge open-concept kitchen and living space with vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams. At the back of the house, you get an oversized patio along with a dipping pool and boat slip!
House is 1,741 interior sq ft with 620 deck/patio sq ft. Total square feet of 2,361.
- 2,361 total sq ft
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,741 interior sq ft
- 620 patio & deck sq ft
- Boat Slip
- Private Pool
Home Specifications & Finishes
House comes with:
- All surfaces finished
- Quartz or Granite countertops in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Micro cement floors
- Topcret (Artisanal handmade micro-topping) inside Showers
- Interior Walls, Smooth plaster, painted White
- Exterior walls, Texture stucco, painter white.
- Sanitary furniture installed (Toilets and sinks)
- Tempered glass bathroom partitions
- Hardwood kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
- Hardwood closets and shelves
- Hardwood doors.
- Imitation of wood PVC Windows and sliding doors.
- Decks and Pergolas/trellis Mix of hardwood and treated pine, Stained and sealed with marine varnish.
- All faucets in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Piping for security cameras and sound system.
- Switches and outlets, controllers, and so on.
- Data wiring (All rooms of the house are wired with Cat6 Data wire for hardwire connection of each TV or any other device.
- Partial Landscaping + outdoors lights
- Pool finished with Diamond Bright
- Pool filtering system and controllers.
- AC Units, LG wall-mounted splits.
A furniture package with add-ons is also available. This will include appliances and other accessories such as light fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.
- Structure: Reinforced concrete Structure:
- 12″x12″ Reinforced concrete piles. Driven until bedrock
- 2’x2’x2′ Reinforced concrete Pile Head
- 12″x12″ Reinforced concrete Stub column
- 14″x10″ Reinforced concrete ground beams
- 8″ thick floor slap.
- External Walls: 6″ concrete wall + 2″ plastered on each side. (External plaster made with waterproofing additives for concrete.) Block cells filled each 48: with 3/8″ rebar
- Internal Walls: 6″ and 4″ concrete. + concrete plastering
- Structure: 100% treated pine frame
- Plycem decking
- Black syntectic fabric waterproofing.
- Double bubble wrap stainless steel insulation.
- Metal sheet roofing
- Plumbing: All plumbing installations were made complying with local and international building codes and safety standards All works were performed by a licensed plumber
- Water supply: SCH#40 pipes and fittings PVC and CPVC when applicable
- Waste lines: DW Class pipes and fittings (Sch#20)
- Each house holds a 530-gallon water reservoir equipped with a 1hp water pump and a 40gal pressure tank to guarantee comfortable water pressure throughout the building.
- Electrical: All electrical installations were made complying with local and international building codes and safety standards. All works were performed by licensed Electricians.
- Mechanical: Air conditioning installations made in compliance of local and international safety and environmental regulations. All copper pipes welding inspected and pressure tested.
- Carpentry: doors, cabinets, and other internal elements made of Mahogany. claddings, decks, pergolas, and others are of treated pine coated with 2 to 3 coats of marine varnish.
- Others: each building has been preinstalled with all necessary piping for a central sound system, a CCTV camera system. Also, all areas of the house are wired with Cat6 data wiring for a domestic hardwire internet connection.
Contact RE/MAX Belize